Saturday, September 18, 2010

Mini Session - Cleveland, TN

The mini session I just held was a great success so I'd like to have on in Cleveland this time around.t's the perfect time to get new pictures made. Christmas is right around the corner and these would make perfect gifts. You could also use this as Halloween pictures. Dress your child up in their costume and let them have some fun.


Date: Saturday October 16, 2010


Where: Location will be announced closer to the date. I am thinking Lee University.


Time: 10:00AM - 3:00PM


Cost: $50.00. There is a $10 non refundable deposit required to book your session. I accept CASH, PERSONAL CHECK, or PAYPAL. Just tell me how you'd like to pay when you email me.


Details: Your session will last 20 minutes. You can have up to 4 people in your mini session. ($10 per additional person if more.) You will receive your images (approx 10-20) on a digital cd and have all printng rights.


How do I book my session? Email me at melissa.leann.photography@gmail.com & tell me your top 2 choices of times. I will get you booked.


10:00 - OPEN

10:30 - OPEN

11:00 - OPEN

11:30 - OPEN

12:00 - BOOKED

12:30 - BOOKED

1:00 - BREAK

1:30 - OPEN

2:00 - BOOKED

2:30 - OPEN

3:00 - OPEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Followers